The Essential Spring Tool Kit
Posted on April 16th, 2020 by Devine Bros
Spring is the perfect time to tackle home improvement projects. Before you go out and buy supplies, you need to make sure you have the tools you need to do the job right. Here are some essential tools you need to add to your spring tool kit.
You need to stay safe when working on any project. That’s why personal protection equipment is a must-have in your tool kit.
- Safety glasses and goggles protect your eyes from flying wood chips, stones, and metal shards.
- Hard hats help prevent concussions and head injuries due to falling or flying debris.
- Gloves protect your hands from blistering, plus add a layer of security against accidental cuts.
- Rubber boots keep your feet dry while giving you better traction in slick conditions.
The Right Tool for the Right Job
Using the correct tool for a particular job lets you do the work faster and safer. Remember that you’ll want to:
- Select blades based on the material you need to cut.
- Use the appropriate drill bit to get through concrete, wood, or stone.
- Choose the chisel, hoe, mallet, or shovel that’s appropriate to the job.
Don’t Forget the Small Tools That Make Life Easier
The smallest tools can make the biggest differences. Here are some you might want to add to your list:
- Tape measures
- Carpenter’s rulers
- Masonry nails
- Rubber tie bands
- Shrink wrap
Clean Up As You Go
Keep your project area clean to prevent accidental trips, slips, or injuries. Some things to keep in mind:
- Brooms and brushes help move debris out of the way.
- Hoses can direct air and water into tight spaces for easy cleaning.
The better prepared you’ll be, the easier the job will be If you are in need of supplies for your spring tool box Devine Bros. Inc is here to help. We have all your building supplies covered. Contact us, today!