8 Reasons to Sign Up for a Heating Service Plan from Devine Bros.
Posted on November 28th, 2016 by Devine Bros
A little bit of care can go a long way for your heating system. That’s why homeowners in Fairfield County trust Devine Bros. with all of their HVAC repair and maintenance needs. Here are eight reasons you should sign up for one of our Burner Service Plans this winter:
- Save on your utility bills. Regular maintenance can reduce energy waste and improve overall system efficiency.
- Validate your warranty. Many home heating equipment manufacturers will void their warranties if professional service is not performed at least once per year.
- Extend the lifespan of your heating system. A service visit can identify potential breakdowns before they occur, helping to prevent costly repairs.
- Save money on repairs. Our Standard Service Plan covers all repair costs for more than 20 different furnace components, and members will receive a 15% discount on all uncovered repairs.
- Access to emergency service. You will never be left in the cold with our same-day emergency services; available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Improved home comfort. Say goodbye to cold spots. A healthy heating system operating at full capacity means consistent temperatures throughout your home.
- All types of heating equipment. Our professional technicians can service any type, make, or model of home heating system.
- Service you can trust. Homeowners in Fairfield County, Connecticut have trusted Devine Bros. to keep them warm for almost 100 winters!
Devine Bros. offers three different heating service plans (Basic, Standard, Premium) to homeowners in Norwalk, Westport, and New Canaan CT. Visit our website to learn more about our service plans, or give us a call at (203) 866-4421.