How to Continue Grilling Through the Fall
Posted on September 19th, 2017 by Devine Bros
Summer may be the most popular time of year for BBQs, but just because peak grilling season is over doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy grilled (and seasonal) fall foods. Whether you’re looking to grill dinner or indulge in a tailgating feast, here are a few tips to help you grill this fall.
Tips for Fall Grilling:
- Add a Patio Heater – If you plan on grilling outside the warm flame of the grill will feel nice, but if you want to warm up the general atmosphere for all of your guests, add a portable patio heater or have a fire pit going while you cook! This is a great way to enjoy cool nights (or days) outdoors while still hosting a BBQ for family and friends.
- Use Harvest Vegetables – Summer isn’t the only season to enjoy grilled vegetables. Fall is the harvest season! Enjoy squashes, caramelized pears and tomatillos, among other fall favorites.
- Get Festive With Fall Recipes – There are so many delicious fall recipes that can be grilled! We’ve listed a few of our autumn favorites below. Let us know if any of these inspire you to fire up the grill!
- Grilled Pork Chops with Apple-Bourbon Glaze – These pork chops take a festive fall turn with a sweet apple-bourbon glaze.
- Grilled Potato Salad – Potato salad isn’t just for summer BBQs. Take a twist on the classic may-based potato salad with grilled potatoes.
- Grilled Apple Salad – Yes, you can grill fruit — and what fruit says “autumn” more than apples? Top your next salad with grilled apple rings.
- Grilled Butternut Squash – Butternut squash is a fall harvest favorite. This colorful vegetable can be grilled to perfection for a seasonal dish.
In need of propane for all of your autumn grilling? Give us a call or visit our website to learn more about our Devine Bros, a premium propane supplier in Norwalk.